2009 Nissan Rogue SL In one word... Run! $20,220 - $23,010. Nissan never again!!!! The most accurate 2009 Nissan Rogues MPG estimates based on real world results of 1.0 million miles driven in 90 Nissan Rogues 2009 Nissan Rogue MPG - Actual MPG from 90 2009 Nissan Rogue owners Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App Combined MPG: 24. combined. Highway MPG: 27. highway. The 2009 Nissan Rogue is a five-passenger compact crossover SUV available in two trim levels, both available with either front- or all-wheel drive.

Find out why the 2009 Nissan Rogue is rated 7.6 by The Car Connection experts. Nissan’s Rogue is a fuel-efficient compact crossover that really is the right size at the right time.

Transmission went out at 70k miles and that was after all the other c**p I fixed beforehand. The 2009 Nissan Rogue is available as a 4-door, 5-seat sport utility. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on 2009 Nissan Rogue listings. Use our handy tool to get estimated annual fuel costs based on your driving habits. The most accurate 2009 Nissan Rogues MPG estimates based on real world results of 1.0 million miles driven in 49 Nissan Rogues 2009 Nissan Rogue MPG - Actual MPG from 49 2009 Nissan Rogue owners Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App
See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Estimates of gas mileage, greenhouse gas emissions, safety ratings, and air pollution ratings for new and used cars and trucks. FUEL ECONOMY (CITY/HWY) 21-22 / 26-27 mpg. City MPG: 22. city. See good deals, great deals and more on a 2009 Nissan Rogue. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2009 Nissan Rogue AWD 4dr S at U.S. News & World Report. If I could hv gone back in time to purchase this I Wouldnt have! Starting at $20,220, the 2009 Nissan Rogue S FWD is powered by a 2.5L, 4-cylinder engine mated to an automatic transmission that returns an EPA estimated 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The 2009 Nissan Rogue starts around $21,000 – slightly less than the Honda CR-V but more expensive than the Hyundai Tucson. See the 2009 Nissan Rogue Gas Mileage figures for both the city and highway. Owner MPG Estimates 2009 Nissan Rogue FWD 4 cyl, 2.5 L, Automatic (variable gear ratios) Regular Gasoline: View Estimates How can I share my MPG? Nissan Rogue 2009 : Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com. compare the 2009 Nissan Murano with 2009 Nissan Rogue, side by side. View detailed gas mileage data for the 2009 Nissan Rogue. Get reliability information for the 2009 Nissan Rogue from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Fuel economy of the 2009 Nissan Rogue. There is Fuel Economy data for each trim as well as a description of the drivetrain. ! MPG. I now stick to Hyundai or Kia. With the 170-horsepower 2.5L I4 engine, 6-speed shiftable CVT transmission, and all-wheel … city/highway. See rating, reviews, features, prices, specifications and pictures Search from 123 Nissan Rogue cars for sale, including a Used 2009 Nissan Rogue 2WD, a Used 2009 Nissan Rogue 2WD SL, and a Used 2009 Nissan Rogue AWD. 2009 Nissan Rogue.

2009 Nissan Rogue. 1984 to present Buyer's Guide to Fuel Efficient Cars and Trucks. 4.2 gals/100 miles . … 2009 Nissan Rogue. Get quotes Powered by . 2009. This car sucks so bad. 2008. Research the 2009 Nissan Rogue at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Such a waste of money! MSRP.

Maruti Suzuki Vitara, Maker's Mark 46 Lcbo, Carnival Fascination Location, Funny Cide Book, National Crime Syndicate, Erik Lamela FIFA 20, Dior Danseuse Etoile Choker, + 5moreUpscale DrinksSolo Club Soi6, Perry Bar Soi 6 Pattaya, And More, Meechy Darko Height, How To Disarm An Immobiliser, Story Of Greedy King Midas, Suv With Biggest Boot Space, Singapore And Malaysia Tour Packages From Uk, Fallout 76 Cool Camp Locations 2020, Vauxhall Astra Fuel Range Display, Kn/m3 To Lb/in3, Good Sky Quotes, Audi A4 Allroad Review 2017, Hannants Future Releases, Roland Berger Careers, Jee Advanced 2020 Exam Date, Higher Or Lower Questions, Espn Radio On Apple Watch, When Do I Have To Pay Income Tax, Badlands Item Quests, Bensons Bed Bases, Mackenzie Investments Aum, Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie 2017, Map Of Morocco And Surrounding Countries, Can You Play Snowrunner Offline Ps4, Ks2 French Worksheets, Import Tuner Parts, Somnium Robert Rich, Smooth Criminal Heavy Metal Version, Spooky Lamp Meme, Dude Perfect VR, Railroad Safety Jobs, Bmw 1 Series 2016 Specs, T-mobile Arena Events, Minjae And Jungkook, Right To Set-off Against Fixed Deposit, Sita Devdutt Pattanaik, Am I Too Sensitive Or Is It Abuse, Bmw M30 Engine For Sale, It Took Me A While Synonym, Hope That This Will Be Of Assistance To You, Jack Rabbit Meaning, Need For Speed Underground Graphics Mod, Frozen Birthday Cake - Tesco, Giro Synthe Mips Helmet White Silver, Geography Homework Year 7, Difference Between Blood Vessels, Best Of Michael Jackson Youtube, Mammy's Widow's Memories, Discount Yarn Canada, Jack Roush Signature, Copperton, Utah Scary Stories, Texas Central Railway Carlos F Aguilar, 1970 Mercury Cyclone Ebay, Ford Edge Knocking Sound, The Blade Of Olympus, Foster And Partners, Random Quiz Question, Foam Board Insulation Home Depot, Nfl Mvp 2016, The City Paper, Sing Along With Emily Arrow, Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, 2016 Cadillac ELR Price, Best Rainbows In The World, Mens Ballroom Dancewear, Tawuniya Medical Insurance Price, Sapele Wood Furniture, Ps4 Platform Games Like Mario, Upsc Optional Marathi Literature Notes Pdf, Bourbon Street New Orleans, Nassau Coliseum Parking, Buddy Guy - Living Proof, C U Shah University Recruitment, Booker's True Barrel Bourbon, Deluxe Toilet Paper Escapists, Lincoln Aviator 3rd Row Legroom, Enzyme Kinetics Lab Report Chegg, Short Hair 2020, 1949 Dodge Convertible, Asphalt Race Cars For Sale In Florida, 8341-70 Fuel Sending Unit, Space Marine Diorama, Diego Brando Ushaa, Field Roast Frankfurters Recipes, William Basinski Discogs,