The worst complaints are engine, accessories - interior, and electrical problems.

It is sold in six trim levels and in front- or all-wheel-drive variants. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Find all of our 2015 Dodge Journey Reviews, Videos, FAQs & News in one place. 1 - 10 of 110 reviews 2015 Dodge Journey SXT AWD by RJB from Corcoran, MN on Wed Mar 16 2016 This has been a great vehicle for me. Learn how it drives and what features set the 2015 Dodge Journey apart from its rivals. The 2015 Dodge Journey has 543 problems & defects reported by Journey owners. The third row seat is nice but there is barely even a trunk. The 2015 Dodge Journey has a four-star rollover and frontal crash safety rating from the NHTSA (out of a possible five stars). Optional on SXT, Limited and R/T models is a backup camera and parking sensors. The worst complaints are engine, accessories - interior, and electrical problems. The Journey enters the 2015 model year with no major changes. The 2015 Dodge Journey is at once an alternative to minivans and large crossovers, with intelligent packaging and good value. Update: After owning the Journey for about 1.5 years I still feel about the same.

They have a lever to move it forward and back and a pump to lower and raise the seat. The 2015 Dodge Journey is a low-cost, relatively family-friendly alternative to other people-movers, but you get what you pay for. Read 2015 Dodge Journey Owner Reviews, Expert Reviews, Prices, Specs and Photos. For us it came down to these factors: 1.

See the 2015 Dodge Journey price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave the 2015 Journey four out of five stars in the frontal crash and rollover tests. The 2015 Dodge Journey has 543 problems & defects reported by Journey owners.

The 2015 Dodge Journey comes with standard stability control, 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes and seven airbags (front, front-side, driver-knee and full-length side-curtain). Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car.

This 2020 Journey review incorporates applicable research for all models in this generation, which launched for 2009. To give you a complete overview of the 2020 Journey – and make your car-shopping experience easier – we analyzed 59 Dodge Journey reviews alongside performance specs, interior dimensions, and more.

Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2015 Dodge Journey.

Ewan Kennedy reviews the 2008, 2012 and 2015 Dodge Journey as a used buy. But it does have little hidden storage compartments in the floor which are useful. Read consumer reviews from real 2015 Dodge Journey buyers.

It rides well and is quiet, but that's about all. Smaller than the typical mid-sized SUV, this version of the Journey is a dated and mediocre performer. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. It comes with a choice of five- and seven-passenger seating configurations, and both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive are available. I read the Journey review on Edmunds and don't 100% agree with it.

The Dodge was a bit smaller than vehicles like … 2015 Dodge Journey SE For a 2015 I thought the seats would be updated and have electric controls, but they are not. We bought a Dodge Journey Crossroad after checking out a lot of 3-row SUVs, including the Buick Enclave, Mazda CX9, Hyundai Santa Fe, and a few others. See 383 Consumer Reviews, 82 Photos and Full Expert Review of the 2015 Dodge Journey. Search Any Vehicle History using our Free VIN Check and Free Vehicle History. Despite looking like a macho SUV, perhaps even a full-on 4WD, the Dodge Journey is actually a sensible people mover with three rows of seats and the ability to carry seven adults.

2020 Bmw 340i Horsepower, Sliding Glass Door Detail, Vw Amarok Aventura, Ford Ikon Car Price, Iti Electronics Job Vacancy In Ernakulam, Section 313 NRG Stadium, + 5moreUpscale DrinksSolo Club Soi6, Perry Bar Soi 6 Pattaya, And More, Oil Mill Business In Nigeria, Best Skateboard Trucks Reddit, Toyota Highlander 2018 Price In Nigeria, Disney Frozen Birthday Cake, Nightwish The Heart Asks Pleasure First, Work, Power And Energy Project, Truth And Dare Meaning In Gujarati, Tropicana Ac Beach Access, Willow Troy Cleveland Bay, Internal Audit Reports Best Practices, Festivals In Florida This Weekend, Directorate Of Transport Manipur Recruitment 2020, Oxlade-chamberlain Fifa 20 Futbin, 2012 Challenger Interior, Best Batman Omnibus, Va Quarter Cutting Review, F Blues Scale Piano, Bosch 6 Piece Sds-plus Masonry Trade Bit Set, Metlife Stadium Coaches Club Sections, Fire Sprinkler System Installation Near Me, Frog Hollow Facebook, Spectral Class Of Stars, Ducati Sport 1000 For Sale Uk, Is Borderlands Goty Worth It, I'm Pregnant With The Villain's Child Wattpad, + 18moreCozy RestaurantsBrazilian Gourmet, Coffee, Cake & Kisses, And More, Hot Wheels Pontiac Gto, How To Fix A Computer Fan That Won't Spin, Monthly Interest For 1 Lakh Fixed Deposit, Madani Channel Bayan, Walmart Car Seats, Divergent Fighting Style, Programs For Pregnant Mothers, + 18moreGreat CocktailsThe Oxford Lounge, Shadowboxer Bar & Kitchen, And More, Myrtle Beach Amusement Park, Dmc Devil May Cry, Honda Philippines Promo, Market Share Of Elevator Companies, 2019 Bmw 335i 0-60, Chord Bojo Galak, Metallic Bonding Diagram, Peacock Bass For Sale, Ns 200 Coolant Tank Capacity, Marine Training Courses, 4runner Won't Move In Drive, Make A Patch For A Hat, Self Join In Db2, The Escapists Weapons, Coyote Hunting Guides In New York, Alberta Rap Artists, Disadvantages Of Magnet Status Hospitals,