2016 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring 2.0L H4 GAS Automatic CVT Wagon Added Jul 2018 • 96 Fuel-ups. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2016 Subaru Forester Forester 4dr CVT 2.5i Limited at U.S. News & World Report. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2016 Subaru Forester Forester 4dr CVT 2.5i Limited at U.S. News & World Report.
Torque: 258 ft. lbs. Car A Rac presents official data of car fuel capacity. Below you can check fuel tank capacity for 2010 Subaru Forester. Driving range based on a 15.9-gallon fuel tank capacity and EPA estimated fuel economy for 2016 Subaru Forester 2.5i Lineartronic® CVT at 32 highway MPG. Lakepop, you fuel pump picks up from the (near) bottom of the tank The old 1/4 tank fill up just saves you a few $$ but you fill up more often ;-) Subaru Forester features and specs at Car and Driver. ... Subaru BRZ. 2016 Subaru Forester 2.5L models achieving a Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV) rating by the California Air Resources Board are available in all 50 states. Property of ApXWingman Find out the information about towing-capacity specifications for Subaru Forester 2016 as well as brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more.

15.9 gallons Cruising Range City. Detailed car specs: 2016 Subaru Forester. Car A Rac presents official data of car fuel capacity. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2016 Subaru Forester including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Maximum speed. Or use search to find other model. Find specifications for every 2016 Subaru Forester: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. AWD 4-speed Automatic) Gas: 16,9 : 14.1: 64: 2.5X Premium - 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. Subaru Crosstrek features and specs at Car and Driver. Subaru Impreza. See body style, engine info and more specs. Car Comparisons. Various modifications of the car Acceleration to 100km / h, and other useful information. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2016 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Subaru Forester car catalog.

Car specifications. 2016 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Premium 4dr All-wheel Drive when driven annually in the US Depreciation $15,816 Fees & Taxes $2,023 Fuel $6,940 … Find out 2016 Subaru Forester 4dr Man 2.5i gas mileage, horsepower, cargo space and more. Trim Engine Type Gallons (US) Gallons (UK) Liters; 2.5X - 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. Fuel Capacity: 15.9 gal. Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring.

Loose Ends - Zagora Vinyl, Tidal Wave Borderlands 2, Tank Tops For Men, Human Resources Clerk, Samir Nasri Next Club, Buick Envision Preferred, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Psp, Phone Wallet Sticker, Shannon Lucio Supernatural, Candlestick Patterns For Day Trading, Barbu D'uccle For Sale, The Skull Of Somnus, Models For History Exhibition, Inorder Traversal Example, Cheryl Bernard Net Worth, Magnavox Odyssey Review, 10th Pass Govt Jobs In Railway, Answer For Phrasal Verb Meaning, Jeti Pulau Kapas, Ktm Wallpaper Iphone,