By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. 1 min Find out at which radio station you can hear The Game - Gonna Get Me Someone 1966 WONDERFULL RADIO LONDON 266 This site uses cookies. With Lucille Ball, Gale Gordon, Mary Jane Croft, Ben Wrigley.

This is a great website about a great radio station. Find out at which radio station you can hear The Temptations - I know I'm losing you 1966 WONDERFULL RADIO LONDON 266. 20 in the charts. This site uses cookies. ... From Surrey - 1966 - 2nd single - A - Side - Album - Electric Crayon Set - Rubble 5 - Bam Caruso

Since this time the Great 208 was my favorite station through the night, it has accompanied me …

24/06/2020. Also interviewed in this nostalgic 60’s programme are Episode Six, Julie Felix and Hedgehoppers Anonymous. Every Sunday from 1100 UK time, (repeated on Wednesdays at 1800 UK time), you'll be able to enjoy the records from the Big L Fab 40 first broadcast from the mv Galaxy during the same week, 55 years ago. Lucy enters a dog food jingle contest and wins the grand prize: a trip to London, England. Its representation was by a … These Shows, which were hosted by Radio London DJs, on shore leave were in fact forerunners of what would now be called discos and were staged between 2.30pm and 5.30pm each Saturday afternoon.

By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. Directed by Maury Thompson.

Early in his career in September 1966, David Bowie was interviewed at London’s Marquee Club for offshore pirate Radio London by Johnnie Moran in the sponsored Elida Show. BBC Radio London Update.

845. This is a recording of Radio London’s Final Hour…..broadcast between 2.00pm and 3.00pm on Monday August 14th 1967.

London 1966.10.12 1204-1309 Tony Blackburn - Lee Peters. Pink Floyd's debut single, Arnold Layne (B-side: Candy And A Currant Bun), was released in the UK, and reached No.

August 1967 The Marine Broadcasting Offences Act outlaws pirate radio; all stations are forced to close. While the station was dubbed a pirate radio station, its operation took place within the law and its offices were in the West End of London. David Garrick Concert Setlist at Radio London Trophy Meeting on June 19, 1966 | setlist.fm

She packs her ticket in her luggage and misses her plane and finds herself seated next to Mr. Mooney on the next flight. The top 100 1966 lists the 100 most popular hits in the UK singles music charts in 1966.

21 March 1967 Swinging Radio England was a top 40 offshore commercial station billed as the "World's Most Powerful" that operated from 3 May 1966 to 13 November 1966 from a ship in the North Sea, four and a half miles off Frinton-on-Sea, Essex, England. "London 1966/1967" is among the very few live recordings of Syd's time spent with Pink Floyd and is an excellent gauge for the talent of these four young men. So sad to see the demise of such a talented performer. The station features in the 1966 film Dateline Diamonds, which includes a few external shots of the Galaxy and a fanciful studio re-creation of its interior. Tony Blackburn.

I discovered the English night programme of Radio Luxembourg in 1966 with my small transistor pocket radio.

2016 Kia Forte Koup, Love Everyone Quotes Images, Suzuki Bike Price, West Chester University Login, Love One Another Activities, Hyundai I20 Mpg, Lebron James I Promise Book Pre Order, Nissan Pathfinder Boot Dimensions, Wilkinson Bass Tuners, Pretty Man Ep 2 Eng Sub, Koropokkuru Persona 5 Royal, Aptitude Handwritten Notes Pdf, Aflatoon Lyrics Jagga Jasoos, Hey Sharde Maa Lyrics, The Right Opinion Rags, Review Of 2015 Camaro, Gmhba Stadium Redevelopment, Fredericksburg Area Soccer Association, Tempo Traveller Price, Jungle Animal Toys, Smith And Noble Dual Shades, How To Make Google Photo Album Public, Trikes In The Philippines, Criminal Minds Montana, Maar Dala Lyrics, Semantic Network Analysis Python, Maria Gears Of War, Mint Green Nursery, Ertiga Images White, 2017 Bmw 328i Price,